Most garage doors are of a standard size while some homes are built with garages featuring double doors. However, your choice does not need to be determined by what you already have. We can:
- Widen existing garage door openings to accommodate modern-day larger cars
- Convert two garage door openings into a larger one to accommodate a double garage door
- Turn open bays into secure, weather-proof garages
- Order and fit made-to-measure garage doors that are either taller or wider than the norm
- Up-and-over – full range of styles available
- Roller – rise vertically into a roll in the roof-space to eliminate tracks
- Sectional – also rise vertically onto tracks in a choice of styles while offering security and insulation
- Side-hinged – easy to open and offer a more traditional look
- Steel – good value and low maintenance but are poorly insulated and are susceptible to dents
- GPR – glass reinforced polyester – natural insulating material that does not warp, shrink or rust and is virtually maintenance-free.
Garage doors do not have to be white, they also come in range of colours and wood-effect styles. We can even colour-match your garage door to complement your existing front door, windows, fascias and other fittings.
Please note, there are many possibilities available and sometimes there are limitations and exceptions, but we will work with you to try to find the garage door that meets your needs.